YOUTH SQUAD ID CLINIC – Friday 19th November 2021 –
IDENTIFICATION CLINIC FOR TALENTED PLAYERS (BOYS AND GIRLS) FROM 14 to 18 YEARS OLD
- Tuesday 19th November 2021
- 5:30pm to 6:45pm (U14 to U18 age groups)
- AGES U14 TO U18
- Born 2003 to 2007
- Belrose (County Road Reserve)
- FREE CLINIC
Villarreal Sydney Youth Squad is the first step of the players pathway.
Youth Squad players will have:
- Training 2 mornings per week with Villarreal Sydney coaches.
- Fortnight Online Session with Villarreal CF coaches in Spain.
- Individual Objetives to achieve during the year.
- 4 Weeks Training at Villarreal CF facilities in Spain.
One of the key elements of improving as a football player is constantly analyzing the game, in order to detect your areas for improvement, and emphasize your training on those areas.
Video analysis is also essential to provide evidence of all the improvements you have made as a player. Due to this, some training sessions will be recorded to detect the stronger and weaker points of the players game.
- Players should arrive 15-30 minutes before the ID Clinic start.
- Players should have their own shin pads, soccer boots and water bottle.
- ID Clinic will consist of 1 hour and 15 minutes training session.
- Ages U14 and U19: 5:30pm to 6:45pm.