ID CLINIC – April 2022 –
IDENTIFICATION CLINIC FOR TALENTED PLAYERS (BOYS AND GIRLS) FROM 9 to 16 YEARS OLD
VILLARREAL METHODOLOGY WITH SPANISH PROFESSIONAL COACHES
- Monday 11 April 2022
- Tuesday 12 April 2022
- Wednesday 13 April 2022
- 9:00am to 11:00am (U9 & U11 age groups)
- 11:00am to 13:00pm (U12 & U14 age groups)
- 13:00pm to 15:00pm (U15 & U16 age groups)
- AGES U9 TO U16
- U9 and U11 (First Group)
- U12 and U14 (Second Group)
- U15 and U16 (Third Group)
- ST IVES, NSW (EXACT LOCATION TO BE CONFIRMED)
- 120 aud / day
- 360 aud / 3 days
- VILLARREAL C.F UNIFORM
- Included with the Clinic
SELECTED PLAYERS WILL BE PART OF VILLARREAL SYDNEY ACADEMY PROGRAM
- Villarreal Sydney Academy ID clinic has been created for new players who are looking to join the academy and experience training in a professional environment.
- Villarreal Sydney Academy players will have the opportunity to compete at the Premier Academy League year round.
- Villarreal Sydney Academy players will have the opportunity to be part of the Villarreal Australia Squad competing at the Villarreal Yellow Cup in Spain. (This Team will be formed by selected players from Villarreal Melbourne and Sydney)
- Training sessions during the Term at Villarreal Sydney:
- Belrose / St Ives –
- Pittwater RSL Futsal courts ( Mona Vale)
- 1 Player from each clinic (Melbourne and Sydney) to be offered the Opportunity to train at Villarreal C.F. in Spain. Airfare and accommodation included
PLAYERS ARRIVING TIME
- Players should arrive 15-30 minutes before the ID Clinic start.
- Players will check in and receive their Villarreal C.F. uniform upon arrival to the clinic.
- Players should have their own shin pads, soccer boots and water bottle.
- ID Clinic will consist of 2 hour training session.
- Ages U8 and U10: 9:00am to 11:00am.
- Ages U12 and U14: 11:00am to 13:00pm.
- Ages U15 and U16: 13:00pm to 15:00pm.